new interrupts not working for me

From: Peter Schultz <pmes_at_btinet.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:52:44 -0600
I have a Tyan S1832DL w/dual pii 350s and it's not able to boot.  Seems
to be having trouble with my adaptec scsi controller, I get a whole
bunch of output like this hand transcribed bit, it comes after "waiting
15 seconds for scsi devices to settle":

ahc0 timeout SCB already complete interrupts may not be functioning
Infinite interrupt loop INTSTAT=0(probe3:ahc0:0:3:0): SCB 0x6 - timed out

Anyone else seeing this?  There are probably 100+ related lines of
output, I'll have to configure serial debugging if you need to see it.

Pete...