HEADSUP: GCC 3.3.3 snapshot is coming.

From: Alexander Kabaev <kan_at_FreeBSD.ORG>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:19:40 -0800
Hello all,

in preparation for coming code freeze I am going to import
a GCC 3.3.3 post-release snapshot. This is supposed to be
a minor update with no major functionality or code changes,
but it does contain some fixes our sparc64 and amd64 users
would like to have prior 5.2-release ships. Unortunately,
some of these fixes did not make into GCC 3.3.3-release,
hence the snapshot.

This will take about two hours, please hold your updates
until an 'all clear' message is posted here.

--
Alexander Kabaev