Re: Kernel memory leak in ATAPI/CAM or ATAng?

From: Alex Wilkinson <alex.wilkinson_at_dsto.defence.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:37:00 +1030
	On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 08:08:31AM -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:

	Any ideas on where I can look for more information? I'm going to try
	doing some monitoring with vmstat while running to see if I can spot
	anything, but I am not sure just what I am looking for. The VM system
	is not something I know much about, but I did read Terry Lambert's
	excellent message to current on KVM tuning and I'm hoping that this
	might help, but, if there really is a memory leak, tuning will not fix
	it.

Got a link to "...Terry Lambert's excellent message to current on KVM tuning.." ?

Very keen to read it.

 - aW