LOR message from crashdump?

From: Andrea Campi <andrea_at_webcom.it>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:46:42 +0100
Hi,

I tried researching this one but couldn't find an answer in the FM...

When I get panics, I end up in DDB; then I just type `call doadump' and
reboot. When I load such a dump in gdb -k, I usually get the panic message,
like this:

This GDB was configured as "i386-undermydesk-freebsd"...
panic: vm_page_dirty: page is free!
panic messages:
---
panic: vm_page_dirty: page is free!
Dumping 191 MB
 16 32 48 64 80 96 112 128 144 160 176
---
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/if_wi.ko...done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/if_wi.ko

This is not happening with a LOR, i.e. I only get:

This GDB was configured as "i386-undermydesk-freebsd"...
panic messages:
---
---
Reading symbols from /boot/kernel/if_wi.ko...done.
Loaded symbols for /boot/kernel/if_wi.ko

Is this normal or my fault? Is there a way to retrieve the LOR
message? I thought it was a new one, but didn't write it down, so
now I have a useless crashdump... :(

Bye,
	Andrea

--
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler