Re[2]: ALTQ support

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:13:49 +0100
AL> On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 13:12:42 +0100
AL> Tobias Roth <roth_at_iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

>> the author of altq itself or the author of the freebsd port?

AL> I don't know the who's who, but I think it was the author of altq
AL> itself.

I certainly doubt that! On his homepage he has own patchsets for early
4.x releases and gives KAME as a resource for 5.x patchsets. So prove
me wrong (by finally finding that mysterious thread) or stop spreading
that kind of evil half-knowledge, please!

FYI: The author of altq would be Kenjiro Cho, as google tells you.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:max_at_love2party.net