Re: tcp hostcache and ip fastforward for review

From: Leo Bicknell <bicknell_at_ufp.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:15:52 -0500
In a message written on Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 01:45:48PM -0600, Mike Silbersack wrote:
> > At the moment is visible via "sysctl -a net.inet.tcp.hostcache.list".
> > Syncache ain't visible via netstat either. So far you had to use
> > route get x.x.x.x to see the rtmetrics for a (host-)route. So I'm
> > sure whether netstat is the right place for it. But I can do that
> > in a second step.
>
> Ok, that should be good enough for now.

I'm not going to say it's not good enough, but more than once the whole
"route get" thing has been quite inconveniant, so I'll put in a big vote
that both be available in easy to get table form from some command line
utility (netstat seems like a good place).

--
       Leo Bicknell - bicknell_at_ufp.org - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - tmbg-list-request_at_tmbg.org, www.tmbg.org