Found a problem with new source code

From: Jason <jason_at_ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:38:53 -0500
I just wanted to let someone know that my buildworld fails at
/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/boot2/boot2.c at line 362.  I get an undefined
error for RB_BOOTINFO, by adding #define RB_BOOTINFO 0x1f it worked.
Also it failed at sendmail.fc or something, I don't use send mail so I
just did not build it.  It looks like someone already reported the
device apic problem.  I just tryed option smp and device apic on my
single proc athlon, panic on boot unless I chose no apic or is it no
acpi(?) at boot.

By the way, why adding the smp options do any good for my machine?  I
mostly care about speed, but it seems it might just make the os unstable
for me.
Thanks,
Jason