HEADSUP: netgraph constants changing

From: Harti Brandt <brandt_at_fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:01:25 +0100 (CET)
Hi all,

as I've written a couple of days ago I'm going to bump some constants in
the netgraph code that defined various name lengths in the next minutes.
I've not received any negative feedback and have the ok from re. If you
use netgraph make sure that the kernel, any externally maintained netgraph
modules and any user space netgraph stuff (mainly ngctl and nghook) are in
sync otherwise they'll not be able to communicate. This is especially
important if you use netgraph for booting purposes. No correctly written
code should break by this change :-)

harti

 --
harti brandt,