Re: release build problems, drivers.flp: file system is full

From: Makoto Matsushita <matusita_at_jp.FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:47:50 +0900
toha> 	Release build fails:
toha> 	drivers.flp: file system if full.

Since yesterday.

toha> 	Can somebody remove some driver from drivers.conf?

No, don't do that.  Since we have only 3 floppies, simply removing
some modules may mean "it cannot use it while installing FreeBSD."

Fortunately we have some rooms in mfsroot.flp, we can move some
drivers (back?) to there.  I'm just trying which module(s) can be
moved or not.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita