Re: signal 12's everywhere on Current with update this morning.

From: Uwe Laverenz <laverenz_at_despammed.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:41:47 +0100
eculp_at_encontacto.net schrieb:

> Thanks, I missed that.  :(   Sorry for the noise.

You're not the only one who missed that. We killed 2 machines yesterday
evening (~11pm CET) this way. I think I did read UPDATING and I can't
remember any warning entries?! It's there now, of course so we were just
running cvsup a few hours too early I guess. ;)

Anyway, things like this can happen if you decide to run -CURRENT. :-)

cu,
Uwe