NFSv4 Client code committed.

From: Alfred Perlstein <bright_at_mu.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:32:31 -0800
The Citi project over at the University of Michegan has been nice
enough to provide us with an initial implementation of a NFSv4
client.  We still need locking, delegations and cypto.

If anyone who's crypto friendly wants to help with the integration
that would be really useful.  Please email me.

NFSv4 shares some code with nfs2 and nfs3, and required some minor
modifications of the v2 and v3 sources so let me know if you
experience breakage.

Have a great weekend!

--
- Alfred Perlstein