ppp RADIUS accounting bug

From: Boris Kovalenko <boris_at_tagnet.ru>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 09:00:01 +0500
Hello!

    I found a serious bug in RADIUS accounting code. The problem is that
OctetsIn and OctetsOut are defined as unsingned long long, but the
RADIUS supports only INT32 values, so, when
we're doing rad_put_int(r->cx.rad, RAD_ACCT_OUTPUT_OCTETS,
stats->OctetsOut) in radius.c for OctetsOut (and OctetsIn also) we
loosing information if OctetsOut is greater then INT32_MAX. This should
be fixed.

Regards,
    Boris