WRITE_DMA and stopevent 2 errors installing a current snap from yesterday.

From: Lee Mx <lee_ver_mx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:36:23 -0800
I was trying to install a current snapshot from yesterday on my laptop but
without being able to finish
because of  errors some of which I was able to transcribe manually.  I hope
this is useful to someone
and if you have any suggestions as to what the next step is, that to would
be appreciated.

ad0: WARNING - WRITE_DMA recovered from missing interrupt

And many of the following.  There are probably others but . . . . . I didn't
get them.

Checking stopevent 2 with the following non-sleepable locks held:
exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r=0 0xc2e4faa8 locked _at_
/usr/src/sys/kern/subr_trap.c:260

Checking stopevent 2 with the following non-sleepable locks held:
exclusive sleep mutex sigacts r=0 0xc2e4faa8 locked _at_
/usr/src/sys/kern/kern_synch.c:293

These were all I was able to copy.

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es