Re: DStumbler / BSD-AirTools Error with new Wi code?

From: Ryan Sommers <ryans_at_gamersimpact.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:20:58 -0500
I upgraded to 0.3 and installed. However, I'm still getting errors no matter
how I run it:

dstumbler wi0 -o
error: cannot use monitor mode on non-prism2 cards

dstumbler wi0 -s
error: unable to ioctl device socket: Invalid argument

same for just running dstumbler wi0.

Any ideas?

 --
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers