Re: geom<->ata forever cycle

From: Nick H. -- Network Operations <nickh_at_supportteam.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 05:45:09 -0600
Personally I dont think this is GEOM related.  I had a drive start doing
this to me (happens often as I work in a large datacenter) and the drive is
about to die.  What brand drive is it and how old is it?  You may waanna
look into replacing the drive if you have that option.  I had one tonight
that did that to me, swap the drive, fixed.

Regards,
Nick H.
Network Operations Center
nickh_at_supportteam.net

Please rate my performance! http://www.supportteam.net/rate.php3
Please submit all new support requests to
http://ticketmonster.hostingsupport.com/
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
given nor endorsed by it.