Re: HEADS UP: /bin and /sbin are now dynamically linked

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:55:19 -0700 (MST)
In message: <20031123131536.M3946_at_gamplex.bde.org>
            Bruce Evans <bde_at_zeta.org.au> writes:
: > Mine is better because it has a more representative slice of currently
: > used terminal types.  Maybe we should replace termcap.small with mine
: > (maybe with the copyright notice).
:
: I agree.  termcap.small is amazingly uncurrent.  However, perhaps some
: merging and reducing is in order.  Why is a full cons25 or vt2xx needed?
: vi only needs a few capabilities.  I think we mostly use copies of large
: termcap entries because copying the whole things is easier.

You have a good point.  My termcap was done so that we could run a
number of applications...

Grepping seems unsatisfying to find out which keys are used.  Do you
have a list?

Warner