Re: HEADS UP: /bin and /sbin are now dynamically linked

From: Richard Coleman <richardcoleman_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 22:53:50 -0500
boyd, rounin wrote:

> how about no copy of vi, or termcap and one copy of ed?

Is this where we start swapping stories about "when I was a young
sysadmin, we didn't need no stinkin vi.  We used ed and liked it!".  :-)

Actually, as a sysadmin who's grown old, fat, and lazy, I would prefer
to not need to use ed ever again.  There's no need to be masochistic.

Richard Coleman
richardcoleman_at_mindspring.com