repeatable panic with truss

From: Ronald Klop <ronald-freebsd3_at_klop.yi.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:11:35 +0100
Hello,

While running the next commands on the attached program I get a panic
everytime.

gcc rfk-smtpd.c
truss ./a.out cat
<ctrl-c>
--panic--

Running 5.1-CURRENT from today. I did a 'make world' in a clean /usr/obj
dir.
System P-II 400Mhz UP, 256 MB, IDE, no acpi enabled.

I hope somebody can repeat this and maybe it helps getting FreeBSD more
and more stable. (Or maybe it's a known issue.)

Ronald.

PS: I don't have a debugger enabled kernel, so can't give any more output
for now. But I'm willing to make one if it's needed.
--
  Ronald Klop
  Amsterdam, The Netherlands