panic in fridays current

From: Divacky Roman <xdivac02_at_stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:30:28 +0100
hi

I upgraded from 5.1-RELEASE to current from 21st Nov about 10am CET...
after make world+kernel I noticed one kernel panic - I was working for about 45
minutes then loaded if_ep module, then it crashed... (after a short while)
28  ??  WL     0:04.61  (swi8: tty:sio clock) was the process reaching some
NULL pointer (I suppose)
I was running vim + several tcsh sessions but all this was sleeping (I worked
on another machine)

I compiled kernel+world with CPUTYPE = p2 and CFLAGS = -O -pipe
nothing more

dont know what is this crashed related (can it be that turnstile problem?) to
and havent' succeeded to reproduce it - anyone knows more about this?
My 3com NIC is pccard one

thnx!

r.d.