Re: 40% slowdown with dynamic /bin/sh

From: Miguel Mendez <flynn_at_energyhq.es.eu.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:37:29 +0100
./Scott Long wrote:

Please, read : http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

> Also, I'm really starting to resent you using the FreeBSD mailing
> lists as an advocacy channel for DragonFly.  I fail to see how FreeBSD
> 4.x and DFBSD relate to FreeBSD 5-current, which is the overall topic
> of this mailing list at the moment.

This comment is so ridiculous I can't resist. He has explained a very
clever and nice solution for the problem, rather than bitching about it
which is what the 95% of the thread is about. By bashing him, not only
you're doing a great job for inter-camp relations, you're making the
absurd assumption that such a solution (once/if it appears in DragonFly)
cannot/will not be easily ported to FreeBSD.

Cheers,
--
	Miguel Mendez <flynn_at_energyhq.es.eu.org>
	http://www.energyhq.es.eu.org