poor NFS performance in CURRENT

From: Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot_at_lphp.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:51:12 +0100
Hi :)

I upgraded two boxes to FreeBSD-5.2-BETA a week ago and I noticed that NFS
performance is very slow compared to 4.x-RELEASE.
Before, NFS transfers were between 10 and 12 MB/s and now I don't go past 7
MB/s.
My exports/mount settings did not change and the hardware is obviously the
same.
My kernel is compiled without the debugging options.

Any idea where I should start looking for resolving this ?

Thanks.

Antoine