please test sndstat lor patch

From: Mathew Kanner <mat_at_cnd.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:26:44 -0500
Hello Gang,
	I wrote this to cleanup /dev/sndstat a little and fix a LOR.
Then I couldn't remember if there is a LOR or not.  Could someone
please remind me?  If we do, could someone please test this patch.

	Thanks,
	--Mat

--
	The beaver, which has come to represent Canada as the eagle
	does the United States and the lion Britain, is a