Losing ld-elf.so.1 while make installworld, system shrotted

From: Oliver Fischer <plexus_at_snafu.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:50:21 +0100
Hello,

some days ago I tried to update my system. As usual I typed in make
buildworld, went into single user mode and gave the command make
installworld. This command never succeded, because of:

install -o root -g wheel -m 444 test.1.gz  /usr/share/man/man1
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
*** Signal 6

Stop in /usr/CURRENT/bin/test.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/CURRENT/bin.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/CURRENT.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/CURRENT.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/CURRENT.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/CURRENT.

I found out, that all programms under /bin and /sbin are now dynamical
linked. Actually no problem, but how can I update without having
trouble? What did I miss?

Regards,

Oliver Fischer

--