Re: Fatal double fault with 20031116-JPSNAP

From: Damian Gerow <dgerow_at_afflictions.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:43:44 -0500
Thus spake Kris Kennaway (kris_at_obsecurity.org) [29/11/03 16:23]:
> > over and over and over -- it makes the console essentially unusable.
>
> I think you're running into problems that have been fixed in
> subsequent weeks.  Is there a reason you can't install the 5.2-BETA
> image?

Well, that's good news.  The only thing that's holding me back is no easy
access to a CD burner -- it'll be Monday before I get to one, and I was
hoping to have this done by this weekend.

No matter.  If the build finishes successfully, then I should be fine.  If
not, I'll see if I can convince sysinstall to update my system, or just
download the latest 5.2 image, and start over.

Thanks.