Need to trim the disc1 packages

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:53:38 -0700
All,

We are badly overflowing the disc1 release ISO with packages, and need
to trim it down.  One package that could easily get axed is the
linux-netscape-communicator package.  It is 17MB in size, and is of
questionable value since it is severely out of date.  Does anyone still
rely on it, or can I safely remove it?  It's only value seemed to be
it's ability to run old linux-specific browser plugins.  If I remove it,
it will still be available from the FTP site, just not on disc1.

Thanks,

Scott