Atheros Driver getting GOOD!!

From: Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos_at_thepacific.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:39:13 +1300
Hi there,
    a month ago we couldn't made work a Freebsd in hostap with the new
Atheros card more than 4 min., Now with the looks so much better I have
got one running with more than 33 client and even in mode 11b work
faster than any Access Point or wireless card, but I still have some
problems,  Some  time the ping with the customers go very high I we have
times like 400 ms for a couple a minutes when the normal time connection
is no more than 4ms. Im have this problem only whe the Atheros card, if
I use a simple AP or a Freebsd with a PRISM card it's all happy but no
to fast as Atheros cards.
please if someone has an idea or need more informarion reply me.

Thanks!

--

Marcos Biscaysaqu

Systems Administrator