Interesting...sched_ule discussion

From: Brendon and Wendy <wendy.humphrey_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 08:19:55 -0700
Hi,

Just saw the talk about sched_ule, nvidia driver, moused and pauses...

I was running -current up until about a month ago, using the nvidia
driver, sched_bsd on a dual ht xeon, with htt disabled. Mouse
interactivity with moused was terrible - I actually thought the mouse
was faulty. Getting rid of moused and using psm0 was better, but not
hugely so.

I found that under kde, things were "ok" but under nautilus the system
was bounding on unusable.

By contrast, under linux things are "just fine".

Maybe this will turn out to be useful data for you...

Thanks,
Brendon