Re: Interesting...sched_ule discussion

From: Brendon and Wendy <wendy.humphrey_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:41:13 -0700
Hi,

Hardware is a Supermicro p4ce+, with 2x2.0Ghx HTT capable xeons with HHT
disabled. Running with all debug options in the kernel turned off (i.e
no INVARIANTS, KGDB, etc).

As for linux - went to Mandrake 9.2 Beta with 2.2.22, currently running
2.6.0-test7. Both ran fine. I tend to switch back and forth between
linux and BSD - like to play with both, kinda waiting for 5.x to mature
- its getting really close.

Brendon