What's up with the IP stack?

From: Josef Karthauser <joe_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:42:07 +0100
I've just built and installed a new kernel, the first since Aug 6th.
There appears to be a problem with the IP stack.  What happens is that
everything is fine for a few hours, and then the IP stack stops working.
I can no longer ping anything on the local network, my default route
drops out (which is probably dhclient's doing).  Perhaps it is ARP that
is broken, it's hard to tell.  All I know is that I need to reboot to
make it work again.

Is anyone else experiencing this kind of problem?

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser (joe_at_tao.org.uk)	       http://www.josef-k.net/
FreeBSD (cvs meister, admin and hacker)     http://www.uk.FreeBSD.org/