HEADSUP: Bluetooth patch is about to be committed

From: Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 13:20:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hackers,

In the next few hours i will be committing Bluetooth patch.
The patch was reviewed by M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com> and
John Hay <jhay_at_FreeBSD.org>

After commit i will re-cvsup my system and will do a full
buildworld (could take 4-6 hours) to make sure everything
works.

Expect bumps :) Please feel free to contact me if you have
bluetooth/build problems and believe that it is my fault :)

thanks,
max