ULE status; interactivity fixed? nice uninvestigated, HTT broken

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:21:56 -0400 (EDT)
I commited a fix that would have caused all of the jerky behaviors under
some load.  I was not able to reproduce this problem with kde running
afterwards.

I'm going to look into the reports of some problems with nice, although I
suspect that they could have been caused by the same issues.

HTT is awaiting some jhb fixes which are awaiting some UMA fixes.  I'll
give an update on that later.

Cheers,
Jeff