Re: hiding e-mail adresses needed badly

From: Nikolay Pavlov <temp_at_roks.biz>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:14:11 +0300
Hi, Peter.

PS> At this point in time it's downright irresponsible not to hide our
PS> addresses.

PS> I've been lurking on this list about a month to get caught up with
PS> -current issues.  Friday was both the first mail I sent to the list,
PS> and the first use of this e-mail address.  The only incoming mail was
PS> from the FreeBSD lists I subscribed to.  However, since that fateful
PS> e-mail I have been viciously attacked by spammers posing as Microsoft
PS> security updaters.  These spams include attachments making them all
PS> around 150KB in size.  Maybe others of you have seen them?

I receive such messages about three days. It looks like "the latest version
of security update" with  .exe file in attachment, but KAV detect I-Worm.Swen inside.
And another messages looks like "undelivered mail to" addresses at _at_aol.com,
_at_freemail.com and others with Exploit.IFrame in attachment.

Thanks, Nikolay.