Re: Atheros Throughput TEST!

From: Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos_at_thepacific.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:30:15 +1300
Hi there.

    We are working with a couple atheros wireless card,  we setup a
Freebsd AP with a  NETGEAR card on mode 11a  mediaopt hostap turbo mode,
We made a Throughput test with 2 different wireless card DLINK and
NETGEAR , with a ftp traffic in both ways with no diference between the
DLINK and NETGEAR card, Very good speed but the Freebsd AP crash after 4
min.

idea??? help??

throughput Test.

http://202.49.92.224/atheros/TESTFAst.html