Re: -march athlon breaks my networking was: ip stack broken?

From: slave-mike <slave-mike_at_rv1.dynip.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 19:08:24 -0400
in /etc/make.conf

#CPUTYPE=               athlon
#COPTFLAGS=             -O0

is what is in my /etc/make.conf

-march should be -mcpu. sorry!. :)

as in "cc -O -pipe -mcpu=pentiumpro ..."

Aparantly, when I have my CPUTYPE set to ATHLON, and the build is called
with -mcpu=athlon, something is going screwy.

I had optimization turned off for some reason or other... don't remember
why now, it has been a long time since it's been in there, so it has now
been commented out, as has CPUTYPE, when seems to result in a default
CPUTYPE of pentiumpro