Re: Anyone working on a port of OpenBSD's CARP?

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:46:08 +0200
Hello Andre,

Monday, October 20, 2003, 4:07:40 AM, you wrote:
> I was just wondering if anyone was currently having a look at the
> possibility of porting OpenBSD's CARP. I have a bit of free time on my
> hands but wouldn't want to duplicate anyone's work...

we are working on a pf / pfsync port. There are crosslinks between
those two so it would be nice if you got into contact with us. I was
about to look into CARP as well (after following the discussion in
OpenBSD for a while) ...

Maybe that's something for net_at_ as well? CCed.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:max_at_love2party.net