PCVT in 5.1-CURRENT

From: William Pechter <bpechter_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:53:09 -0700 (PDT)
Does FreeBSD 5.1-Current actually work with the PCVT driver.

I've been unable to get any output to the console after the loader
starts the kernel load with PCVT.

If anyone's got a working configuration with PCVT I'd love to get
a copy of their kernel configuration... I've moved up to 5.1-Current
from 4.8-STABLE and I'm quite pleased with the performance and
reliability on my rather low-end hardware, but I can't seem to get PCVT
working.

Bill

bpechter_at_yahoo.com
pechter_at_ureach.com