make buildworld problems on VIA C3

From: Greg Hogan <greghogan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:14:02 -0500
I am pretty new to buildworld and I am having the following problem:

whenever I run 'make buildworld' I get errors when it gets to libfetch.
Specifically, i get compile errors in the file
/usr/src/lib/libfetch/common.c on lines 58-63.  See the following links for
relevent information:

http://xyst.dhs.org/logs/dmesg.boot
http://xyst.dhs.org/logs/make.conf
http://xyst.dhs.org/logs/buildworld.3.log
http://xyst.dhs.org/logs/buildworld.2.log
http://xyst.dhs.org/logs/buildworld.1.log

I have tried changing options in my make.conf file but I still have no
success, I keep getting the same error.  The make.conf file is the one used
for the log file buildworld.3.log and any other log files are for previous
runs with slightly different options in the file make.conf

I also used cvsup yesterday to update my source tree.  I should also mention
that I went into this directory and typed 'make' and everything ran without
a hitch!  I just downloaded, burned, and installed FreeBSD 5.1 CURRENT
yesterday.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Greg

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded
its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es