Re: ATAng issues status report

From: Alex Dupre <sysadmin_at_alexdupre.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:58:03 +0200
Saturday, October 25, 2003, 7:51:58 AM, you wrote:

>>> * Resume fails, hanging with drive light on.  Last event: 2003/10/2
>>> Appears to be a lost interrupt during reset.
>>
>> I've just committed some changes that makes suspend/resume work just
>> fine on the notebooks I have access to.
>
> This works great for me!  I have suspended/resumed to S3 many times now,
> no problems.

Still problems with a Compaq Armada M700. During resume it freezes on
resetting ata1, after done ata0.
An information that may be useful: about one/two weeks ago the booting
process was halting for 30 seconds on ata1 (where no devices are
attached), while with the latest commits it doesn't halt anymore.

--
Alex Dupre                             sysadmin_at_alexdupre.com
http://www.alexdupre.com/              alex_at_sm.FreeBSD.org

Today's excuse: Just type 'mv * /dev/null'.