Makefile error from 5.1 to -current

From: Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:05:03 +0100
Hi! I'm installing a box for experimenting, installed 5.1-RELEASE from
CD on it. When I upgraded the sources to latest -current and after a
build failure tried to cvsup again using "make update" got the attached
output. I looked into tha makefile but could not get what is really
wrong(I'm new to -current, even if I have followed this list for some
time).

Perhaps the condition causing the error is not a problem on non 5.1
machines.

Thanks in advance!

--
Guido Falsi <mad_at_madpilot.net>