newfs by fstab directory name?

From: Wes Peters <wes_at_softweyr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:26:23 -0800
At work we do a lot of dynamic filesystem creation, so we added the
ability to specify the 'special file' argument to newfs via the fstab
mount point directory.  Please see the attached patch.  If nobody
objects, I'll commit this in a couple of days.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes_at_softweyr.com