Re: Radeon 7500 w/ DRI locking on restart of X

From: Sean Welch <welchsm_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 06:53:18 -0800 (PST)
Okay.  I won't worry about the messages then.

I mentioned the suspend/resume problem only because it
actually worked correctly when using option ForcePCIMode;
I was shocked when it did and was hoping that your fix for
AGP accelerated DRI would pull off the same trick.

I should note here that I didn't see any of the panics other
people did before your last iteration of the fix.  I'm guessing
it is because I didn't actually compile the code into my kernel
but instead let it build new modules.  Any idea why that would
make the difference?

                                                                             Sean