sound LOR patches

From: Mathew Kanner <mat_at_cnd.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:24:28 -0500
Hello All,
	I tried to fix some LOR in -current and attached you will find
some patches.
	I sent these to the -sound list but I didn't get a response.
(Maybe I should mention that I'm also part of the -sound list).  So
now I don't know what's going in with sound and -current.

	Anyway, the fixes are:
	dsp_open: rearrange to only hold one lock at a time
	dsp_close: ditto
	mixer_hwvol_init: delete locking, the only consumer seems to
	 be the ess driver and it only call it a creation time, I
	 think the device will be stable across the sleepable malloc
	 in the dyn. sysctl allocation
	cmi interrupt routine: Release locks while caller chn_intr,
	 We could either this or do what emu10k1 does which is have
	 no locks at in the interrupt handler.

	Cheers,
	--Mat
--
	I don't even know what street Canada is on.
			- Al Capone