OpenLDAP/nss_ldap/pam_ldap

From: Steve Lee <maillist_at_blitzen.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:52:51 -0800 (PST)
Question ?

I am using FreeBSD 5.1

I have a linux server with openldap running on it
authenticating Solaris and Linux box and now FreeBSD 5.1

I have gotten FreeBSD 5.1 to authenticate user remotely
ssh ing to the box.  They can log in, but when they log
in, the system shows their userid instead of the username
when you do a ps.   this tells me something might be
wrong with nss_ldap.  but not sure what i am doing wrong.

I can do "id <username>"  which it returns the user information.

does anyone have an idea what i didn't do during my setup of
OpenLDAP/nss_ldap/pam_ldap  ?  Thanks.

Steve