Experimental patch to support large MS-DOS filesystems

From: Tim Robbins <tjr_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:20:27 +1100
If you're feeling adventurous and have access to a relatively large
MS-DOS formatted disk that gives a "disk too big, sorry" error when you
try to mount it, please try out this patch and let me know how it goes:
http://people.freebsd.org/~tjr/fileno32.diff
(http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=40907)

I don't have access to disks big enough to cause the error message, so
don't be surprised if it doesn't work. Although there is very little
chance of it causing data loss, it'd be best to try it on a read-only
filesystem first, and to make sure that you have backups.

Tim