weird tr output with czech locale

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_oook.cz>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:06:50 +0100
Hi,

strange thing is happening here on two week old -CURRENT world.
This simple command:

$ echo CATALOG | tr 'a-z' 'A-Z'
CATALOG

but

$ echo CATALOG | LANG=cs_CZ.ISO8859-2 tr 'a-z' 'A-Z'
bAAkf

Other locales works, except sk_SK fails in same way.

It used to work fine a month or two ago, I don't know exactly. It's
invoked by xmlcatmgr script. According to CVS last change in tr was 2
months ago by ache, and last change to czech collate 18 months ago.
I'm not sure what I should point my finger at.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav_at_oook.cz>
What do we know about love? Love is like a pear. Pear is sweet and have