Re: Question related to FreeBSD Serial Console...

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:19:18 -0600
I don't believe that I responded to your email, so I'm not sure why you
are shouting at me.

Figuring out what the Right Thing is for handling disconnected keyboards
seems to be highly debatable.  Until someone comes along and solves the
problem the way that you want it, one workaround to investigate is USB
keyboards.

Scott