Re: swapon vs savecore dilemma

From: Aaron Wohl <freebsd_at_soith.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:01:45 -0600
I usualy have a number of swap partitions since the max size of  a swap
partition is kind of limited.  I was thinking of changing it to do swapon
twice.  The first time early in the boot would skip mounting any swap
areas that had kernel core dumps.  Then after the savecore it could do
swapon again to mount the rest of the swap areas.   Either that or have
swaping start to allocate space at the oposite end of the swap space than
savecore uses.