IBM ServerRaid 5i

From: Richard Puga <puga_at_mauibuilt.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:53:52 -1000
Sorry to bother you,

 I am trying to find out who mantains the ips RAID driver for FreeBSD.
I have a X225 Series IBM box here with that card in it, I would be
willing/wanting to try and get it
to work before they end up sending me the older 4 series controller and
would like to work with the person who wrote the driver for FreeBSD.

I was told "There is an ips driver which claims to support IBM ServeRAID
cards.  The
driver refers to the cards by their codenames, Morpheus and Copperhead.
would suggest contacting current_at_freebsd.org and asking there."

Thanks for any help in advance

Richard Puga
puga_at_mauibuilt.com