LS120, ATANg and Atapicam

From: Mark Dixon <mark_at_markdnet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 00:18:56 +0000
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a known problem, but I don't see any references
to it. I've gone from 5.1-RELEASE to todays CURRENT to try to get rid of
a different panic (no news on that yet), but I have hit this one.

If I boot my system with no floppy in the LS-120, the system panics
where atapicam creates da0 for it. If there is a disk in the drive, it
works fine.

As yet, I havn't got the details of the panic, but if this is of
interest to anyone here, I will be willing to provide them with them
(they wil have to be be copied out by hand, so I'm lothe to do it if
nobody is interested).

Sorry if this email is a little vague, its been a long week.

Mark