Help with password expire

From: Chris Petrik <chris0r_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:31:33 -0700
I am trying to use freebsd's way of password expiration to make it so i need
to change my password every 30 days ive got:
:warnpassword=4d:\
:passwordtime=30d:
in my /etc/login.conf did a cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf
i tryed to change the password of one of my users using passwd and it doesnt
seem to add a change time to it according to chpass the:
Change [month day year]:
stays unchanged but if i manually add the change time using pw it adds the
change time but if i change the password it doesnt add a new change time do
i need to edit the /etc/pam.d/passwd and uncomment the top line thats
commented out ? cause it seems to be broken atm as it doesnt do what i ask
it to do.
if you need anythign else please let me know

-chris

http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es